What to know before your next appointment
We are pleased to announce that we are now opening our doors to all dental services and treatments. In doing so, we will continue to make the health & safety of our patients our number one priority. Our practice has infection control policies, procedures & systems in place that are in alignment with the precautions recommended by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA to ensure your confidence and protection during your visit to our practice.
Please make note of the following before your next appointment:
- You may be asked screening questions prior to your appointment
- Reading materials, toys and other such items will likely be removed from the waiting area
- We may ask you to call us from your car to check in before coming into the waiting room
- Our team will take a reading of your temperature readings at the start of your appointment
- Our team members will be wearing protective gear or face masks. We may ask patients to do the same.
- Treatment rooms will be disinfected between each patient with hospital-grade products
- Our common areas will be wiped down every hour
- Team members and patients will be required to regularly wash hands and use hand sanitizer
- You may be asked to rinse with peroxide for 20 seconds before your appointment
- Available appointment times may be limited to allow for social distancing between patients and to help free up our waiting room
- New patients may be required to complete online New Patient Forms rather than filling them out in the office
- We kindly ask that only patients with appointments enter the facility when possible